Is your business running out of space for inventory? That’s a good thing and a bad thing. The good news is that your business is growing and so is your inventory, but it also means that it starts occupying expensive office space as well makes it hard to find the items you’re looking for when you’re looking for them. That’s why you should think of renting business storage space to store your excess business inventory. At Gotham Mini Storage, we can help you find a right storage solution.
Several businesses and industries are well matched when it comes to using business self storage to store inventory.
- Retail stores with ‘busy or hot’ seasons that require lots of additional inventory, like Halloween, back to school sales, Black Friday promotions, summer outdoor furniture benefit from self storage.
- Restaurants benefit from a climate-controlled environment to store seasonal decorations, signage, extra chairs, tables, glassware, plates, decorations, tablecloths, napkins, etc.
- Professional home stagers can store home furniture and accessories in climate controlled storage units to access when staging homes and apartments to make the area more attractive to prospective buyers and renters.
- Pharmaceutical reps can organize and store samples and inventory in a climate-controlled storage unit. With 24/7 hours they have easy access to their supplies when they need them, eliminating the need to store supplies in their car’s trunk.
- Contractors such as carpenters and landscapers find self storage a convenient way to store big, bulky equipment, tools and supplies. This includes equipment like snow blowers, shovels, rakes, saws and mixers.
Business self storage is the perfect solution to store stock, promotional materials, product samples and office equipment, especially for small to medium businesses that don’t have large office spaces or a warehouse. When you rent a storage unit to store your business inventory, it’s like having your own portable warehouse that can grow as your business and office storage needs grow. With our Manhattan storage facility, you don’t have the heavy rental costs and long-term commitments, but you have all the amenities, like security, climate-controlled storage units and 24/7 accessibility. Temporary storage solution is also a practical option for seasonal storage requirements or when you have peek months that require extra storage space.