Greenwich Village is a well-known, largely residential district in Manhattan. To the east of Greenwich village is Broadway, the Hudson River is to the west, Houston Street on the south, and 14th Street on the north. Some of its surrounding neighborhoods are the East Village (to the east), SoHo (to the south) and Chelsea (to the north). Greenwich Village is home to Washington Square Park, NYU’s large campus and a nightlife scene on MacDougal Street. You can find many historic and attractive brownstones and some of the city’s best restaurants and bars in Greenwich Village, making it a popular choice to live or spend a lazy weekend afternoon.
Gotham Mini Storage is a popular choice for Greenwich Village residents to store their extra belongs and de-clutter their often small apartments as well as a convenient location for college storage for NYU students. While visiting your state-of-the art, brand new gleaming storage facility in Gotham Mini Storage, you might find yourself looking for a quick bite of pizza or relaxing dinner. You’ll find hundreds of restaurants and sidewalk cafés including choices like: All-American, Mexican, Indian, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese and lots more. Here are some popular choices for pizza that are close to Gotham Mini Storage in Greenwich Village:
- Arturos, 106 West Houston Street (at Houston and Thompson) is a popular local pizza parlor that serves coal oven pizza with a crispy crust.
- Otto, 1 5 Av. (corner of 8th St.) is the pizzeria in the Batali chain of restaurants and is well loved for its antipasti and gelati as well as the pizza.
- John’s Pizzeria, 278 Bleecker St (at Bleecker and Jones) is another classic New York pizza place that uses a brick oven to create a popular, thin crust pizza. The lines are often long but the service is quick. Whole pies only, no slices.
- Joe’s Pizza, 7 Carmine Street (at 6th and Bleecker) is another very well-liked local pizza parlor that serves huge, thin crust slices fresh out of the oven. This is classic New York fast food and sells by the slice too, so you don’t have to get a whole pie.
Why Gotham Mini Storage in Greenwich Village?
Gotham Mini Storage’s convenient location to Greenwich Village is a perfect choice for business and personal storage in Manhattan. We offer the following amenities and conveniences that add comfort and style, and which are not found in your typical storage facility:
- Low Price Guarantee
- Access 7 Days a Week
- Free Use of Truck
- 24-Hour Surveillance Cameras
- Temperature Controlled Units
- On Site Manager and Friendly Staff
- Packing and Moving Supplies
- Indoor Heated Loading Area
- No Security Deposit or Fee
Gotham Mini Storage is the newest mini storage facility in Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan, New York City. Equipped with heated and air conditioned interior loading, climate-controlled storage units, customized storage solutions, and an extensive security system with 24/7 surveillance cameras and individual key access you’ll feel like you’re hanging out in a living room instead of a storage unit!
Give us a call for more information about storage in Greenwich Village. Our storage experts will find the right space for all your belongings.